For complete details and payment options please call our studio at 675-1949. We also offer a Dance Class Pass for unlimited classes per week. Our classes are based on 30 weeks of dance from September to June. Some months have more classes than others. Payments are due on the 1st of the month. We offer family discounts and scholarships.
**Tuition is based on 30 class weeks of dance.** Classes run from September 12th to June 8th. (Please note, some months have more weeks/classes than others. Tuition is based on 30 weeks of dance classes. All tuition and fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Tuition paid in full is not refundable. Auto-payments must be cancelled by the 20th of the previous month you wish to cancel. An auto pay cancellation form must be filled out at the front desk to cancel your account.
Registration Fees: $30 per student, $50 per family
Tuition:Due on the 1st of each month.First payment includes your first and last monthly payment plus your yearly registration fee. All students are required to go on our auto-pay system.We accept all major credit cards and debit cards.
Classes Per Week
10 Payment Option Per Student
First and last due with sign up
2 Payment Option
First due upon Registration, Second due on Feb. 1st Save $20!
1 Payment Option
Save a month!
Option only available until Sept. 22nd.
Dance With Me or Terrific Twos
One class per week
Two classes per week
Three classes per week
Four classes per week
Five Classes per week
Unlimited Classes per week
Please click HERE for 2018-2019 Tuition Information
- Students should arrive 5-10 minutes early for class. Students arriving later than 10 minutes late will result in not participating with the class.
- Parents or students should inform teacher if they will be missing class(es). Students may make up the class in another age appropriate and teacher approved class. No credits or refunds are given for missed classes.
- The teacher has the right to suggest a change in class level or age group.
- Shine Dance Studios has a no tolerance policy. We do not tolerate rude or disrespectful parents or students and has the full right to not do business with someone. Shine Dance Studios has the right to not accept a registration.
- Corrections and Behavior
Students are expected to behave in class. Students will be asked to not participate in class if they are disruptive. Dance is about body positions; therefore there will be times that the teacher will make hands-on corrections.
Regularly attending class is important in the development of the student. If a student misses more than four classes from January to the recital they may not participate in the recital unless due to family emergency or severe illness.
Parents may observe from the lobby with the closed screen TV. They are welcomed to observe the class in the studio two assigned weeks during the year. Please remain in the lobby at all other times of the year.
- Inclement Weather
Classes may be cancelled due to bad weather. Shine Dance Studios will follow Three Village School District, however, if roads and conditions are not suitable for driving classes will be cancelled. Please check our website front page for any delays or cancellations. Students may attend another age appropriate class for a make-up. There are no refunds or credit given due to weather. Please call the studio or visit the website for updated weather cancellations.
All students are encouraged to visit the bathroom BEFORE class begins. The teacher is not responsible for bringing your child to the bathroom.
- Shine Dance Studios is not responsible for your child before or after class. Please pick them up and drop them off in the lobby. Do not allow your child to wait outside.
- Toys and other distracting objects are not permitted in the studio.
- Please do not come to class sick. You may make up your class in another age and skill appropriate class. Shine Dance Studios has the right to change or cancel a class at anytime.
- Hair must be pulled back from face and neck. All ballet, preschool and combo classes should wear their hair in a bun or away from the face and neck; all other classes must have a ponytail.
- No gum or jewelry for safety reasons. No food or drink except water in the studio.
- Dress Code is followed strictly at Shine Dance Studios. For full dress code information please contact the studio.
- Boys should wear black sweatpants or long shorts with a plain white t-shirt.
- Failure to wear proper attire and hair will result in not being able to participate with the class.
- All shoes, leotards and tights must be purchased at the studio for proper style and color. Dress code is mandatory for all dancers.
Holiday Show costume/tights fees are due by October 1st.
The Holiday Show will be held in December. Information will be given out in October.
- Recital Handbooks are given to each student by the end of January.
- June Recital Costume includes costume, tights and t-shirt. Costumes are given to students when both costume and tuition payments have been paid in full through June.
- Costume and participation fees for the June recital are due by Feb. 1st. A costume is not ordered for any student who has not paid for one!
- Extra Dances! Daddy/Daughter Dance to open to all participating recital students. Students are required to attend 4-5 rehearsals starting in April to June.
- Once a costume has been ordered there are no refunds.
Tuition is due by the 1st of the month. Payments received after the 8th of the month will have a $20 late fee no exceptions. 10 month payments are required to be through our Auto-pay system. Auto pay may be cancelled at any time by calling 631-675-1949. Must be cancelled by the 20th of the month. Any classes attended you will be charged for.
Both September and June tuition is due when the student is registered. There are no June tuition refunds for dropping out early unless in severe illness or injury. All tuition is non-refundable once paid. All tuition is non-transferable to any other student or sibling.
For complete details on Tuition and payment options please call the studio.
- Auto pay can be cancelled by phone at 631-675-1949. Tuition is non-refundable once charged. No tuition refunds unless in case of severe illness or injury in which doctor note must be provided. Credit is not given to missed classes due to illness, family vacation or snow days. Auto pay MUST be cancelled by the 20th of the month before to ensure your account is cancelled. A written note to the front desk or a confirmed reply email or phone call must be given by the 20th of the month before.
Monthly newsletters will be online at this website as well as posted in the lobby of the studio. This helps keep our families informed of what is happening at the studio!